The Sisterhood Award 17

First things first…my official race photos from my marathon came in the mail today!

Disney Marathon 2014

I loved getting to relive that day through the few photos I purchased. I will be posting the rest on Friday along with the answers to some of my marathon experience questions. If you have any specific questions you want me to answer, please let me know in the comments or send me an e-mail.

Now onto the Sisterhood Award…

Right around the time of my marathon, I got a tweet from Heather at Fit’n’Cookies letting me know she had nominated me for The Sisterhood Award.

I am such a sucker for fun surveys and was honored that a blogger that I read daily had nominated me.

sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award

The Rules

1. Post the logo on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you …Thanks, Heather!!
3. Answer the questions.
4. Choose 10 or so other ladies who blog as your nominees.
5. Post the links to the nominees’ blogs and notify them.

Pretty easy right? Here we go:

Favorite Color:

Blue

Favorite animal:

Obviously, my favorite animal is Oliver.

baby Oliver

My favorite type of animal though? I think that would have to be a dolphin.

kissing a dolphin

Favorite non-alcoholic drink:

Milk. I know it may sound weird, but I absolutely love milk. I can’t drink anything else in the mornings.

Facebook or Twitter:

Like Heather, I am more of an Instagram girl. But between the two, I’m going to go with Facebook. There is just so much craziness that keeps me entertained.

Favorite pattern:

I know they aren’t always the most figure flattering, but I really have a soft spot for stripes.

Favorite number:

13 and 23.

Favorite Flower:

I’m actually probably the only girl in the world who doesn’t care too much for flowers. But, if I have to choose, I guess I’ll go with the classic rose (Thanks Beauty and the Beast and The Bachelor for brainwashing me).

Sean The Bachelor

What is your passion:

I have so many things I’m passionate about, so it’s hard to narrow it down. My faith, traveling, animals, movies, reading, food…just to name a few : )

Ok, so here are my nominees:

Madison from The Sweet Mash

Sanaz from Run For Cake

Brynn from Balancing B

Leslee from Her Happy Balance

Jan from Sprouts n’ Squats

Emily from Perfection Isn’t Happy

Melissa from Freeing Imperfections

Becky from The Saved Runner

Jeanna from The Longer The Waiting

Becky from Life Outside The Box

What word would you use to describe your week so far?

Have you done any new workouts that really challenged you lately?

17 thoughts on “The Sisterhood Award

• thesavedrunner@gmail.com'
    Becky@TheSavedRunner

I am so honored that you nominated me! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to read more about your race on Friday! I would say my week has been busy! Since it’s only a four day work week, I feel like everything is hectic trying to do it all in four days instead of five at work!

Stacie Wells Post author

I keep forgetting Monday was a holiday for some people. Having a day off is so nice, but I understand how it can make your workload a bit crazy for the days you do have to work.

Hope your week gets less busy!

• herhappybalance@gmail.com'
    Leslee @ Her Happy Balance

Aww yay, thank you so much, Stacie! <3 My week so far has been filled with snow! And more snow! It's so cold, all I want to do is hibernate in bed! And I've been doing a lot more running recently, a lot being a relative term haha! I'm trying to up my speed a bit and average under 10 min. miles. Happy hump day, lady!

Stacie Wells Post author

Ahh snow! Can you send some my way please? Look at you running in the ridiculous cold weather! That is motivation right there. That’s awesome that you have been able to lower your pace!

• sproutsnsquats@gmail.com'
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats

I would have to say Twitter as facebook annoys me with what some people want to post sometimes! :)

My week has been super busy! I’ve found just running lately has been challenging, it is hard to believe 4 months ago I ran a half marathon and now it feels tough running 5K on some days!

Thanks for the nomination!

P.S. once again your cat…I die!

Stacie Wells Post author

That’s true – all I can do is laugh about the ridiculousness that I see on Facebook!

Isn’t it crazy (and so sad) how quickly we lose our longevity with running. I’ve taken a break from running since my marathon, but I have got to get back to it this weekend for exactly this reason.

I’m glad you and I share the same love for adorable and hilarious cat photos!

• admin@bumpandrunchat.com'
    Bre & Ree

I love the survey! I wouldn’t necessarily say one workout has changed me, but CrossFit has really helped push me toward my potential. I usually train for races on my own, and sometimes I’m nervous to really push myself because I’m afraid of not completing a run. But CrossFit has helped me to see that it’s okay if I don’t finish (or need to take break), how else will you know your true potential? Have a great weekend and congrats on the nomination!
    ~Bre

• Jessiejoshua21@yahoo.com'
    Jessie

I am so happy you stumbled upon my blog & commented. It’s always so wonderful finding new ones & getting to know others. I completely thought I was the only one who could care less for flowers. My husband actually knows to never buy me them, not just because I’m not a an but bc they’ll most likely die w/in two days Ha Ha!

Have a fantastic, Wednesday
    xoxo

Stacie Wells Post author

Thanks so much for checking out my blog, Jessie! I love reading yours! I am so glad that I am not the only one who doesn’t like flowers. My boyfriend hardly ever buys them for me now because I ‘kill’ them. haha!