Oh Monday, we meet again. How was your weekend? I figured I would switch things up a bit and tell you about mine – confession style.
1. I sadly wasn’t able to spend Father’s Day with my Dad, but I did get to hang out with my future father-in-laws (Zac’s dad and step-dad).
2. Speaking of my Dad…Did you know my Dad was Bill Clinton? OK, not really. But growing up, it was all I heard! I think Bill Clinton was elected President around the time I started kindergarten, so literally my earliest memories are of complete strangers coming up to us in restaurants and saying, “Has anyone ever told you that you look like the President?” If I had a dollar for every time someone said that, I could probably afford a nice vacation somewhere. Thankfully, I’ve only heard that I look like Chelsea a few times.
3. The majority of my weekend was spent watching my newest obsession, Scandal. I’m about halfway through Season 3. No shame. I’ve also found my new TV boyfriend. For all you Scandal fans, I’m in love with Jake. The end.
4. Netflix is pure evil. It makes binge TV watching so easy. Whenever an episode of Scandal ends, another starts within 15 seconds. How am I supposed to say no??
6. Even though the majority of my weekend was spent glued to my Netflix account, I’m really glad I had a relaxing weekend. I’ll be gone to Chicago for work this weekend and then at Fitbloggin the next. I needed to rest in preparation : )
7. I will leave you this morning with pictures of my terror cat. Oliver has a very bad habit of grabbing whatever food I happen to leave on the counter. I’ve learned my lesson, but clearly he can smell the food through my lunchbox. I found him growling while dragging my lunchbox across the ground. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
He held on for a good while. He’s a stubborn little thing.
How was your weekend?
Did you go anything for Father’s Day?
How can I keep my terror cats of the counters?